Mechanical Engineer Information
Our client, a professional vehicle maintenance and repair service company is looking to hire an experienced service advisor to help deliver top notch service with their our rapidly growing customer base.
The successful candidate’s core responsibility is to sell company’s automotive products and services and also manage and supervise Lube bay and workshop staff. It will require a self-motivated and team-oriented individual who has excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Set, confirm and prepare for appointments with customers so they can have a great service experience.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner when they arrive.
- Determine vehicle needs based on customer information and a vehicle walk-around, inspections and test drives.
- Use a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for ongoing required maintenance of their vehicle.
- Confer with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures, and prepare job cards for needed repairs.
- Produce repair orders for customers, including cost and time estimates, with full transparency.
- Follow up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the customer wants to be informed.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Perform general Vehicle inspection.
- Perform/Repair/Change Vehicle:
- Alignment and Balancing
- Air Conditioning works
- Oil filter
- Spark plugs
- Cabin filter
- Brake pads
- Communicate job status with supervisor and communicate job is completed reports.
- Conduct business professionally.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Sell batteries, filters and all company automotive products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.