Mobile Service Unit Maintenance Specialist
Mechanical Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
o University Engineering Degree (Mining, Chemical, Industrial Engineering). o Blasting Certificate of Competency, Mines Inspectorate Ghana - Strong commitment to safety and continuous improvement. - Drilling & Blast expertise preferable. - Mining knowledge, showing capacity to answer to specialized questions on a multitask project. - Experience working on the field. - Proven experience managing teams of people. - Ability to work in isolated and challenging location. - Fluent in English, other languages are valued. - Initially with no geographical limitations
- Responsible for the operations of Mobile Mixing Unit (MMU)/Mobile Servicing Unit (MSU)
- Support the calibration, test run for MMU/MSU trucks and their commissioning
- Assist in the identification and specification of MMU trucks parts and the preparation of spare parts
- Read schematics and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly and
troubleshooting of parts and machinesorder
- Support to train Driver Mechanics/Technicians on general MMU trucks operations and certification
- Participate fully in the revamping and test run process.
- Serve as a liaison between operations and the maintenance team
- Assess the performance of electromechanical assemblies, using the required test instruments
- Any other duties in line with the position
- Identify Technical Service opportunities and work with the technical team to develop initiatives to capture value for the Company and the customer.
Identify savings to the Company and mining customers that can be used in contract maintenance and renewal
- Supervise the manufacture and delivery of bulk products to the borehole.
- Establish and maintain a safe and productive work area for the employees.
No. 29, 2nd Circular Road, Cantonments