Mechanical Engineer (Construction Industry)
Mechanical Engineer Information
MECHANICAL ENGINEER(Construction Industry)
LOCATION: Yendi, Northern Region
Our client, a construction and engineering company is seeking to hire a highly efficient Mechanical Engineer to help with their operations in Ghana.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical vehicles, machines and trucks.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
- Observe conditions of vehicles and machines through vibration analysis and lubrication.
- Complete maintenance care obligations and render assistance in equipment repair as necessary.
- Carry out component changes and repairs as required.
- Carry out health checks and fault diagnosis.
- Carry out trend analysis of component failures.
- Guarantee that all safe work procedures and security guidelines are adhered to.
- Offer assistance to operations in running machines at standard speeds and centerline conditions so as to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Offer assistance with troubleshooting of equipment problems.
- Ensure operation of mechanical gadgets and machinery of vehicles and trucks.
- Liaise with the Supervisor for effective and efficient operation of vehicles and trucks act on behalf of Supervisor during periods of absence.
- Involve in preparing building models, coordinating technical project components, and participating in team meetings
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyzing data and interpreting results
- Prepare product reports and documentation