Supply Chain Manager
Mechanical Engineer Information
We are looking for a Supply chain manager who will help the company identify problems as they develop, manufacture, store, and ship products. Must create strategies by analyzing information and processes and present their findings.The Supply chain manager is required to have understand of accounting, legal documents, and to build lasting relationships as they increase efficiency and focus on warehouse optimization.
The responsibilities of the supply chain manager include but not limited to:
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understands the principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.