Legal And Compliance Manager
Mechanical Engineer Information
We are looking for a legal and compliance managerwho will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies. He will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions. He is an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
The responsibilities of the legal and compliance manager include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and team.