Social Media Executive
Media Analyst Information
1 - 3 Years
. A university degree in Business, English, Journalism, Media, Marketing or a similar subject. 2. At least two (2) years working experience. 3. Extensive knowledge of social media tools. 4. Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience 5. Good writing skills and an eye for detail. 6. Proof reading and editing skills. 7. Strong team player 8. Web and Computer Software Proficiency
To create content that drives the brand and engages audiences of the various platforms.
- Create social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive potential audience to our platforms.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled programmes, which enlighten audiences and promote our brands.
- Produce consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Monitor the social media channels and generate weekly feedback report for review and decision making by superior.
- Assist with planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the channels/platforms/websites.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends
- Work with other content unit to develop social media timelines coinciding with new program releases, campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Google + etc.
No.1 Farrar Avenue