Creative Studio Professional
Media Specialist Information
A leading advertising and publishing company is looking for bold, creative thinkers with a passion for advertising and design to join their team as creative studio professional.
- Extensive knowledge in digital, print and audio/visual design production and finishing.
- Excellent design management experience of workflows.
- Responds to tasks with urgency and maturity in day-to-day and high –pressure situations.
- Organise with an acute attention to detail to help maintain an effective office.
- Represents the team in a cordial and professional manner when dealing with other executives or external partners.
- Able to balance creative goals with the principle of efficient and well planned production.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Assist with the strategic planning, development and creative execution of audiovisual advertising campaigns.
- Creation of materials for features, episodic and brand campaigns.
- Oversee the audiovisual finishing process for advertising & creative content and monitoring the final delivery.
- Effectively manage and organise a high volume of incoming & outgoing material in a timely and secure manner.
- Analyse and manage client requests and deadlines using best practices to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- A minimum of 4 years experience of creating audiovisual materials within the advertising & publishing industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic designing, advertising, marketing, communications and any other related creative field.
- A competitive salary package will be offered to the most suitable candidate.