5 - 10 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
Applicant should at least have an SHS Certificate and a Driver Licence D, should be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- You are expected to discharge the duties assigned to you from time to time with due diligence, integrity and responsibility to the entire satisfaction of the management and also maintain high standard of work expected of you by the company.
- You shall strictly observe Traffic Rules and Regulation and maximum speed limit as prescribed by the DVLA
- Maintain assigned vehicles always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and/or cleaning of assigned vehicles
- Responsible for the routine check-up of the vehicles, routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights and tire condition
- During the waiting time you shall always stop the engine power of assigned vehicles to save consumption of fuels
- Sleeping inside the vehicles is strictly prohibited
- Exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident. Reckless driving shall be sufficient ground for driver’s recall and consequently be a cause of termination
- During closing time for regular working hours, you shall, at all times park the vehicles at the designated parking area
- It is your responsibility to monitor expiration and renewal of your driver’s license without causing any inconvenience to the company scheduled
- Fuel and necessary expenses for the maintenance shall be at the account of the company, however any expenses incurred by the driver without prior approval and knowledge of the company is not reimbursable
- Any other duties assigned by your Head of Department and Management from time to time.
TOR - Kpone Road