Admin/Front Desk Executive
Office Assistant Information
ADMIN/FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE
Our client, a travel and tour company is currently looking for an efficient and proactive Admin/Front Desk Executive to help with their operations in Ghana.
Successful candidate will be responsible for handling front office reception and general administrative duties.
He/she will also be responsible for managing the company’s drivers.
- Make and receive calls
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Welcome and receive guests
- Schedule meetings.
- Handle conference room set up
- Write memos
- Manage drivers
- Manage staff leave and out of office schedule
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate front desk activities.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Other roles as assigned
- HND/Diploma in Business Administration or similar discipline.
2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word.
- Must pay exceptional attention to detail.
- Positive team player
- Independent, resourceful and possess high drive to excel
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and people management skills.
- Customer service skills