Executive Assistant And Office Coordinator
Office Assistant Information
A Reputable Multinational Organisation
The successful applicant shall manage and maintain executive schedules. He/ She shall be responsible for maintaining office systems and supervising staff. The role reports to the Director.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT:
- Produce executive summaries, business plans, financial projects and proposal for agencies, ministries and international corporations.
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence.
- Maintain office supplies inventory.
- Analyze data, prepare reports and secure information by completing database backups.
- Prepare and review documents.
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities.
- Liaise with media agencies.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT:
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must have high level of integrity and ability to work under pressure.
- Exposure to a multicultural working environment.