Customer Support - National Service Personnel
Office Assistant Information
Less than 1 Year
Higher National Diploma
▪ Minimum of Higher National Diploma ▪ Minimum of 1yr post National Service Experience ▪ Knowledge on clinical procedures (added advantage) ▪ Knowledge in Typing (an added advantage) ▪ Computer Literate in basic Microsoft Word and Excel programs
The Customer Service Support – Front Desk role will be responsible for managing the hospital’s front
desk and also performing other administrative functions.
- Greet and welcome clients as they visit the Clinic
- Answer questions and address or forward complaints to the appropriate department
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Answer the phone calls while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper manners.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
- Register new patients and update existing patient database by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information.
- Facilitate patient flow by notifying clinical staff of delays and communicating with patients accordingly.
- Respond to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner.
- Keep medical office supplies at the front desk adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment.
- Protect patient confidentiality, making sure every patient’s information is secured by not leaving Personal Health Information (PHI) in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other incoming mails.
- Perform call center duties whenever required.
Perform other duties as business demands from time to time
Airport Residential Area
No 2 Dodi Link Road Airport Residential Area