Data Entry Officer
Office Assistant Information
1 - 3 Years
Diploma or Degree in relevant field
- Ensure all entries of items received from supplies are entered in the ERP
- Enter all items issued to user departments
- Updating of stock cards on spread sheet
- Send daily report on attendance and task completed.
- Prepare weekly, weekend and holidays overtime from the term’s ERP.
- Type in data provided by new joining staff.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners.
- File and arrange all relevant documents in their proper place.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
Community 18, Verostina House