Debt Recovery Manager
Office Manager Jobs Information
Office Manager Jobs
3 - 5 Years
• Must have worked in a similar position at a managerial level • Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). • Advanced MS Excel skills . Strong communication skills • Ability to negotiate good deals • Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills • BSC in Accounting, Management, Finance or relevant degree • Additional certification - CPA, ACCA, CA , or CMA is a plus
A Multinational Debt Recovery firm is hiring Recovery Managers who will specialize in delinquent business and personal clients’ and defaulters' accounts and help the organization to recover assets as quickly as possible.
- Build, develop and lead the Debt Recovery team to manage the firm’s debt collection service and acting for clients in debt recovery matters, dealing with bulk volume debt recovery, as well as bespoke complex collection matters for companies and individuals.
- Manage a portfolio of clients whilst developing and maintaining new commercial opportunities, taking opportunities to sell the services that the firm offers
- Liaise directly with clients, third parties, and colleagues in departments to maximize collections performance whilst also ensuring good client outcomes.
- Provide technical and strategic advice about debt collection services and procedures, both externally and internally
- Have an appropriate level of knowledge of all clients’ business, background, and circumstances and fully understand the client requirements
- Manage accounts for delinquency and recovery efforts.
- Send out past due notices for delinquent accounts or for missed settlement payments.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding incorrect debt collection attempts.
- Reports address changes and maintain files regarding clients’ for correct and current contact information.
- Using appropriate administrative or legal means to repossess the organization’s assets when necessary.
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors’ unwillingness or inability to pay when necessary.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Any other duty that may be assigned by management.
43 Royalt Castle Road