Office Manager Information
More than 10 years
• Master in any business related field, cultural management or public administration. • At least a 10 years experience in a similar position. • Must be fluent in English and French. • A diploma in the field of arts and culture would be an advantage
A Reputable Company
The successful applicant shall support the Director in ensuring operations of the Organisation are carried out effectively. The role reports to the Director.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Monitor expenditures and handle all office contracts such as rent, service etc.
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system.
- Collaborate with management to develop financial plans.
- Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports.
- Prepare and interpret financial reports to forecast the Organization’s financial future.
- Develop policies, objectives and measures of performance for employees.
- Decide on key performance indicators, to assess how the objectives are being achieved
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients as well as manage relationships/agreements with external partners.
- Oversee all communication operations.
- Represent the Organisation in the media, at public forums, and at national and international conferences / forums in the absence of the Director
- Study business forecasts, sales reports and financial statements to find ways to maximise results.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, multi – tasking and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Exposure to a multicultural working environment
No. 99 Boundary Road- American House