Office Manager Information
The applicant must demonstrate that he/she has strong knowledge of Administration processes including office management, Inventory is taken, and excellent communication skills. The incumbent shall explain terms and clauses after which he/she will conclude and sign the contracts/agreements.
- The job of a Business Admin is to manage all office work properly.
- He/she shall be responsible for organizing office operations,
- Must be design memos, review and prepare requisitions for approvals,
- Will take charge of the maintenance of office premises.
- The individual would be responsible for maintaining efficiency in the office by assigning follow up work,
- Oversee and take charge of clerical functions, filing data, data administration, and management of phone calls.
- The maintenance of office equipment and other assets is also a responsibility of the position.
- The position’s duties shall also include scheduling meetings
- Will liaise with the HRM in maintaining office staff by recruiting, selecting, and training employees.
- Ensure the company is compliant with regard to its statutory obligations.
- Ensure all licenses and certificates relating to the business are renewed or updated on a regular basis.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by Top management.