Office Manager Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Requirements: • Minimum HND/Diploma in secretarial work, office administration, or related training. • 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous. • Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. • Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills. • Ability to manage internal and external correspondence. • Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines. • Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Exceptional interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for our client.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
RP/12/ANNEX 18. C12, Tema