Office Manager Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications. • Working knowledge of business management. • The ability to multitask. • Excellent organizational skills. • Effective communication skills. • Exceptional customer service skills.
The job can range widely in duties and responsibilities, from reception, copy editing and support, to handling a specific type of paperwork or filing for a specific department.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.