Operations Administrator Jobs Information
A reputable legal services provider is inviting candidates for Recovery Officer positions. The potential employees shall be fully employed staff of the Company along with all statutory benefits. Candidates for this position must possess superb command of English, good communication skills, knowledge of administrative processes, professionalism and integrity.
The potential employees shall be expected to perform duties of a Recovery Officers including but not limited to:
- Liaising with legal team to strategise on recoveries for clients.
- Monitoring cases performance for the purposes of evaluation.
- Developing professional relationships with clients and defaulters alike for the purposes of ensuring full recoveries.
- Providing timely updates to clients in liaison with the Regional Branch Manager.
- Enabling service of correspondence and court documents on entities.
- Any other duties that may be instructed by your Supervisor.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter along with scanned copies of educational certificates to the email address provided. Kindly indicate the position for which you are applying in the subject of the email.