Admin/HR Officer (Preferably Male)
Operations Administrator Information
3 - 5 Years
Strong Attention to Detail; Ability to Work Without Supervision; Excellent Time Management Skills; Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills; Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs; Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills; Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills; Presentation Skills Ability to Multitask An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure. Being a team player. Willing to show initiative. A thorough and methodical approach to your work.
- Communicates with relevant agencies to produce travel itineraries for business directors and employee events
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering services
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors and ensure that there is an administrative assistance in all centres
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages staff expense requests
- Ensure that all licences, permits and certificates are in place and renewed before they expire.
- Assists in purchase orders, outsourcing services and invoicing
- Handles all fixed assets and ensure it safety.
- Maintains accurate records for employee both physical and digital
- Update internal database with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and documents about company policies
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports on HR- related metrics like total number of hires by departments
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Shall be directly responsible for all security personnel and company drivers
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
stree nr 98