Head Of Accounts
Operations Administrator Information
The Head of Accounts oversees all activities of the accounting department and is involved in the supervision and management of general accounting activities, analyses, and the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives.
▪ Provide leadership for attaining the objectives of the Department
▪ Training and development of Accounts staff.
▪ Ensure preparation of monthly financial statements and management accounts.
▪ Ensure preparation of Quarterly and Annual Supervision Department Returns.
▪ Preparation of business plans.
▪ Co-ordinate and ensure successful annual audit.
▪ Ensure compliance with statutory payments and other obligations.
▪ Treasury management including on time preparation of bank reconciliations
and payments to agents/financial advisors, customers and service providers.
▪ Support entire team to attain corporate goals.
▪ Any other duties assigned.