Operations Administrator Information
A real estate company is seeking to hire a hard working and compentent individual to work as the Property Administrator, responsible for handling the administrative and brokerage element of the company.
The ideal candidate will perform the duties and responsibilities stated below:
- List all properties for sale or rent on all RESC platforms
- Market properties available, find occupants and participate in lease negotiation
- Provide the prospective buyers of properties a real property condition disclosure (if required by law) and other necessary forms.
- Serve as the contact person for answering questions on properties and schedule appointments for viewing.
- Ensure that potential clients are pre-screened and financially qualified to buy or rent properties.
- Negotiate prices on behalf of clients.
- Act as a fiduciary for the sellers, which may include preparing agreements and contract of sale.
- Perform other duties assigned by the team leader.
- Develop marketing strategy to market properties (sales and rentals).
- Scout and identify for properties for rent or sales in specified locations as directed by your Supervisor.
- Report on status of properties before close of day.
- Develop marketing content for online marketing of properties.
- Make cold calls to market the company’s products and services.
- Generate and manage list of properties for sale and rentals.
- Appraise the rate of properties by thoroughly researching the real estate market.
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property available.
- Perform administrative task such as filling, issuing of payment, writing of letters and memos, respond to emails, and perform customer service and other administrative task of the company.
- Responsible for the collection of service charge for the management of properties.
- Arrange repairs and maintenance of properties.
- Handle customer complaints.