Marketing/ Business Development Executive
Operations Administrator Information
A real estate company is seeking to hire a hard working and compentent individual to work as Marketing/Business Development Executive, responsible for handling the sales/marketing and brokerage element of the company.
The ideal candidate will perform the duties and responsibilities stated below:
- List all properties for sale or rent on company's platforms
- Market properties available, find occupants and participate in lease negotiation
- Provide the prospective buyers of properties a real property condition disclosure (if required by law) and other necessary forms.
- Serve as the contact person for answering questions on properties and schedule appointments for viewing.
- Ensure that potential clients are pre-screened and financially qualified to buy or rent properties.
- Negotiate prices on behalf of clients.
- Act as a fiduciary for the sellers, which may include preparing agreements and contract of sale.
- Perform other duties assigned by the team leader.
- Develop marketing strategy to market properties (sales and rentals).
- Scout and identify for properties for rent or sales in specified locations as directed by your Supervisor.
- Report on status of properties before close of day.
- Develop marketing content for online marketing of properties.
- Make cold calls to market the company’s products and services.
- Generate and manage list of properties for sale and rentals.
- Appraise the rate of properties by thoroughly researching the real estate market
- Handle customer complaints.