SALES & ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER [ ACCRA ]
Operations Administrator Information
A reputable company is seeking a female Sales and Administrative Officer for immediate employment. Must have a good level of customer service experience. Additional experience with project management, and ability to deal with all kinds of clients at different levels will be a plus. Come join a dynamic company with opportunities for advancement and growth.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word & Excel is required.
- HND or equivalent with a strong management, sales and marketing background.
- Goal oriented, honest and transparent, & Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Adequate knowledge and interpretation in sales lead generation and closing sale deals
- Demonstrate ability to act professionally and in line with company standards
- A good background in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development, IT will be desirous.
- Strong oral and written communication skill, and Presentation skills
- High level of comfort working with clients
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a desire to learn.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be punctual/have good attendance record
- Positive upbeat /great personality.
- Must be flexible enough to pitch in and help wherever needed
- Should be adaptable with good all-round administrative abilities, including a good knowledge of spread sheets and possibly accounts keeping.
- she must have excellent customer service skills and be Must be flexible enough and ready to work long hours occasionally.
- Prospecting new customers and following up on sales leads.
- To meet and/or exceed individual monthly sales target.
- Generating sales leads, prospecting via company profiles and product demonstration, Preparing and Submitting quotations and proposals,
- Handling customer sales requests and timely follow ups
- Producing individual weekly sales activity reports – opportunities, proposals submitted and business won
- Help distribute sales & marketing materials
- Generating sales proposals/quotations, meetings and generating leads and follow ups, Prospecting, follow up meetings and product demonstration to customers
NOTE: Preferrably, Must be a resident of Asharley Botwey, Adenta, and close areas or environs.