Operations Consultant Information
1 - 3 Years
Knowledge: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant insurance experience Being part of a professional body is a plus. i.e. ACII, ACCA, ACIM Skills and Abilities: Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong PC skills using MS office software Strong presentation, facilitation, and consultation skills. Must be a strong team player Good understanding of Motor Insurance Software (In House Software) Good understanding of the Ghanaian Insurance Act.
- Vetting and screening of application forms
- Acceptance of policies based on policy specific requirements
- Resolution of incomplete applications (returned cases)
- Audit of accepted cases
- Preparation of billing schedules for premium Administration
- Preparation of sales commission data
- Preparation of valuation data for Finance
- Provision of group quotes
- Group policy amendments and endorsements
- Quarterly reinsurance bordereaux preparation and placement
- Administration of printed application forms based on product mix
- Reporting of all scheduled activities on weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually and as and when demanded.
- Ensuring proper filing of records both manually and electronically
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping policy information confidential;
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.