Local Content Officer
Operations Consultant Information
5 - 10 Years
A First Degree an Business Administration or it equivalent with 5+ years industry experience working with government bodies or petroleum company is preferred.
- Lead in the development, review and update of the company’s Local Content strategy, policies, programs, plans and procedures to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and client, supplier and partner obligations
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of local content laws and policies, and their impact on the company’s operations; and provide information on same to relevant company staff
- Coordinate all local content activities and communications internally within the company, and externally with the Petroleum Commission, other governmental organizations (ministries, departments and agencies) and clients, suppliers, subcontractors and partners
- Ensure that all proposals, tenders, projects and subcontracting activities meet local content requirements
- Inform and create awareness among staff of the company, subcontractors, suppliers and partners on local content regulations and requirements
- Ensure that local content reporting requirements (statutory, client, partner, corporate) are met within the set deadlines and quality by the company, subcontractors and partners
- Represent the company at external events (meetings, workshops, conferences, etc. ) on local content matters
- Advise management on ways and means to maximize local content in the company’s projects and support activities
- Lead and facilitate the process of adoption of local content best practices in the company.
- Be the key contact on all matters related to local content
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of staff, client and subcontractor information
No.5, 1st Zoti Link, Laterbiokorshi