Operations Manager Jobs Information
Operations Manager Jobs
3 - 5 Years
BSc. Procurement & Logistics
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs.
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet the company's goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
- Purchase of Raw Cashew Nut.
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents
- Reports to the Procurement Director
Heavy Industrial Area, Community 7 - Tema