Territory Sales Manager (FMCG)-Kumasi
Operations Manager Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
A degree in Marketing and Sales would be an advantage
Duties of the Territory Sales Manager include:
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- First class consultative sales skills. Good understanding of Features and Benefits.
- Monitor sales and profit for each account.
- Preparing account profiles for company accounts.
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision makers.
- Use pareto analysis to ensure top accounts giving 80% of the business are lot lost and grow.
- Ability to complete management reports on time essential.
- Aware of applicable company KPIs and business plan.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration.
- Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the business and its products
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers if appropriate.
- Create sales strategies for sales manager/ director to approve
Requirements for the role:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales experience essential.
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record
- Good technical background in product area is desirable
- Good presentation skills
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas.