Truck Sales Coordinator
Operations Manager Information
TRUCK SALES COORDINATOR
Our client, an automobile manufacturer is looking for a well-organized and a proactive Truck Sales Coordinator to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will source for new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. He/she will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Sells medium- and heavy-duty trucks.
- Assist customers in selecting/ordering trucks by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Meet or exceed objectives for truck deliveries established by the dealership.
- Uses all reasonable methods of prospecting for truck customers on a daily basis, either by telephone or by making calls to individuals and businesses outside the dealership.
- Prepare and turn in to the truck sales manager outside sales call reports, listing who was called, what units were quoted, and units available for sale, if applicable.
- Provide follow-up and ongoing service to existing customers.
- Offer service to all walk-in and call-in customers on assigned floor days.
- Demonstrate trucks to customer. (May include test drives.)
- Close truck deals.
- Write complete and accurate sales orders, secures deposits, and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Prepare purchaser statements.
- Deliver new trucks, explaining new-truck warranty and service policies.
- Attend sales and training meetings.
- Studie truck and equipment specifications to improve knowledge of product performance and application continually. Appraises used trucks when necessary
- Collect accurate and complete financial data on customers when necessary.
- Maintains professional appearance.