Operations Manager Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Degree in relevant field
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Procure agricultural products; Cashew Nut, Shea Nuts etc.
- Liase with farmer and negotiate price for purchase.
- Identify new area to procure Agricultural Products
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents.
- Reports to the Procurement Director
h no 1