Operations Manager Information
We are keen to get on board our organization a proven and experienced Production Manager with experience in Concrete industry or in a relevant field. The successful candidate will be working within our concrete production subsidiary and ensuring high quality concrete products are produced at all times and ensure that production targets are being consistently met on a daily basis whiles adhering to high quality and HSE standards.
- Responsible for the delivery of high-quality concrete products in line with requisite ratio and generating periodic report.
- In close consultation with the General Manager, ensuring that the Annual production Budget is met
- Develop relevant short- & long-term production Plans
- Prepare schedule for casual worker and ensure production targets are met on daily basis.
- To demonstrate effective leadership in Health & Safety and Environmental knowledge to maintain the highest standards and industry best practice in compliance with all relevant legislation and standards to ensure that the business operates within the parameters of all licenses, permits and consents.
- Ensure all employees within area of responsibility fully understand the work outputs and standards of quality that are required, and that the performance of each employee is regularly reviewed.
- Ensure a highly-motivated workforce exists by effective performance management including recruitment and selection, and by providing continuous training and the opportunity for continuous development and succession planning at all levels
- Develop and recommend strategies to enhance the quality of production.
- Conduct every-day work activities in accordance with our core values and maintain the highest standards of ethics and corporate compliance at all times.
- To promote the use of safe, sustainable, innovative in-house solutions and value management wherever possible
- Support and take an active part, where appropriate, in the company-wide drive for excellence and business improvement
- Carry out other related duties as and when required by the General Manager.
- Proven work experience as a Production Manager in a relevant industry
- Must have absoute knowledge about concrete production
- MSc/Bachelors Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrate working knowledge of HSE and strict adherence to Health, Safety and Environment standards
Our organization is a leading conglomerate in the country with diverse operations in Power, Contruction, Real Estate, Quarry, just to mention a few and we're looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our Concrete Production Division