CEO / Operations Manager
Operations Manager Information
A reputable Transport Services company located in Accra is looking for suitably qualified professionals to join their team. The CEO is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the chairman and team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
- Drives the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborates with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Assists, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represents the firm with clients, investors and business partners.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- 7 years in various management/leadership roles in a similar role
- Knowledge of the transport sector
- Strategic Thinking.
- Strong business acumen and great leadership skills
- Good financial manager and problem solving skills