Operations Support Manager-Must Come From, Telecom Industry)
Operations Manager Information
Hours:- Monday to Friday 8.30 - 16.30 (Overtime Needed)
Are you looking for that next step up in your career? Are you looking to progress into an Operations Manager role? We have a wonderful opportunity for you to join an established multinational company.
We are ideally looking for a candidate that has an eye for detail and continuous improvement in all the decisions that you make. Someone who is personable and has experience in the Telecom industry, and managing processes and people in a calm and effective manner.
* Supervise and mentor your team in line with company values
* Ensure team are fully trained and follow processes clearly
* Identify any conduct/performance issues and effectively manage and resolve these
* Ensure labor management in terms of leavers and attendance is monitored correctly
* Ensure all staffing levels are in line with budget and operational needs through weekly timesheet accuracy, monitoring, and recording
* To assist with any data or cost gathering information to support client bids, quotes, and projects
* You will have worked in a Supervisory position in a high volume operation
* Proven track record of lean and continuous improvement methodologies
* Ability to work systematically to agree on guidelines in the absence of close supervision
* Experience of managing and maintaining costs and budgets
* Ability to lead and motivate staff to deliver
Operational process and management
* Utilising lean methodologies and working with Senior Management to drive continuous improvement across the business to improve efficiency
* To support the identification, design, development and the implementation of clear process control, working instructions and documentation of all activities
* To maintain effective management systems to ensure company quality standards are met
* To carry out daily inspections of all equipment, fire safety check and report to the nominated person
* Train staff on equipment and record appropriately with HR
* Ensure mandatory PPE is used correctly
* Risk Management, Business continuity and incident management, Information Security and Asset Management, Engineering.