Operations Manager Information
POSITION: BRANCH MANAGERS
A Leading Financial Institution is looking for energetic, focused and resulted oriented self-motivated Branch Managers who have passion for target based growth with quality.
JOB TITLE : BRANCH MANAGER
Reports to : REGIONAL MANAGER
Location : BOLGA, KUMASI, TARKWA, HOEHOE, SUNYANI, WA, TECHIMAN, SUHUM, TARKWA, BOLGA, TEPA, DAMONGO, TWIFO, DUNKWA, ASAMANKESE, TAMALE, DUNKWA, NKWANTA (Please select your preferred location in the subject line)
To provide leadership to a team of branch staff to deliver social and business objectives of the branch.
- Ensure the planned growth in portfolio size that is underlined by high quality;
- Analyse and monitor portfolio performance to guide the development, implementation or updating of Credit Policies and risk rating guidelines and report findings to the Regional Manager;
- Develop Branch Operating Plan and Budgets;
- Responsible for building strong teams through training at the at branch level to ensure efficient output;
- A good First Degree with experience in Financial Services delivery (Bank, Rural Bank, Savings & Loans, MFIs);
- A professional Qualification or Second Degree will be desirable;
- A proven track record of portfolio and delinquency management is a must;
- An experience in Credit Risk Management and Analysis.
- Must have a good communicator with an excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft suite- especially Word, Excel and PPT)
- Must have at least 3-5 years working experience in a managerial capacity and in field operations.
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- Must be a matured Christian to help nurture teams with biblical based principles
- Must be able to co-ordinate, inspire confidence and be a good team player;
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, pleasant disposition but firm character and passion for rural service;
Mode of Application
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘BRANCH MANAGERS’ (+ preferred location), CVs & Cover letter to:
Closing date: 24th June, 2019
NOTE: Only short-listed applicants with selected location will be contacted.