Operations Manager Information
The Operations Manager shall have oversight responsibility for the general operations of all shops. He/She shall also be responsible for improving quality customer service, sales and efficiency as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
· In-charge of all aspects of shop operations including customer service, shop management, third party supplier relationships, and shop budget.
· Oversee construction and maintenance of MINISO shops.
· Ensure consistent product and purchasing guidelines for the organization.
· Complete shop operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
· Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
· Maintain the stability and reputation of the shop by complying with legal requirements.
· Develop operational systems to determine product handling and storage requirements; and develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, and inventory management.
· Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout as well as implementation of changes
· Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures that are in compliant with legal regulations.
· Develop and review strategies to increase sales and revenue.
· Manage relationships with stakeholders and key operational vendors.
· Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels.
· Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
· Perform any other related duty that may be assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
· A minimum of bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
· Must possess not less than 5years post qualification experience of which three years should be a managerial/leadership role in the retail sector.
· Must possess Technical Expertise in retail store financials.
· In-depth knowledge of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
· Ability to increase and sustain sales growth and profitability.
· A masters’ degree in a related filed will be an added advantage.
· Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
· Excellent communication skills (Both oral and written).
· Accuracy and attention to details and good organizational skills
· Strategic thinker with analytical and people management skills.
· Computer literate with excellent knowledge of relevant computer applications.