Operations Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
1. A minimum of Bachelors degree(Masters in Accounting/Finance or related field is an advantage) 2. At least 5-7 years experience in banking. 3. Excellent managerial skills. 4. Must have impressive track record of funds mobilization, loan disbursement and recovery.
- Supervises personnel in the day-to-day functions of operational or administrative work.
- Administers all operation functions within the assigned branch.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures are aligned with corporate goals and initiatives and comply with regulatory guidelines
- Recommends changes in the coordination of budgets, resources and deliverables to ensure timely completion of projects
- Evaluates work flow procedures and implements changes to improve efficiencies
- Ensures that all policies and procedures set by business unit are being followed
- Analyze and reviews internal and industry changes and recommends changes that may impact business needs
- Supervises staff to ensure utilization in other areas of the organization
- Exercises authority concerning hiring, performance management, reviews, promotions, salary decisions and terminations
- Perform other duties as assigned