Deputy General Manager
Operations Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
• A good university degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any relevant discipline. A master’s degree will be an added advantage. • Not less than five years experience in a similar top level executive position. • Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills • Must be capable of handling and co-coordinating multiple roles
The successful candidates shall among other duties be responsible for:
- Implementing overall company policy objectives
- Ensuring the achievement of strategic goals.
- Enforcement of all internal controls
- Liaising with the General Manager in the general day to day administration of all company activities.