Operations Manager (Security Company)
Operations Manager Information
Uniemploy International Company Limited
5 - 10 Years
Higher National Diploma
JD FOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Manage and coordinate security operations by ensuring that security policies, standards , protocols and procedures are implemented and followed as per the security standard procedures
- Liaise with clients to track current security related issues and implement solutions
- Attend frequent review and security operations meetings with the client, recording actions and implementing and tracking progress
- Analyze security threat information, identify areas of concern and implement security solutions
- Coordinate all emergency/crisis management assets providing a timely and coherent response to incidents as they arise
- Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
- Maintaining Health and Safety working conditions at all locations.
- Implementing discipline and grievance procedures.
- Ensuring standards of service meet or exceed customer expectations in line with the service level agreement, and proactively develop and expand the service delivery to ensure added value to the contract.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Conduct and/or support sensitive investigations involving company personnel, assets, and/or proprietary information and resolve issues
- Review, evaluate, recommend changes and/or develop and implement new programs as requirements and customer needs change.
- Prevent claims through regular customer risk assessments
- Assist in recruitment, training employee, appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on performance review
- Support operational risk and audit process
- Establish and refine SOPs for current and future sites
- Conduct site patrols
- Meet with key clients on a regular basis, take detailed meeting notes and generate action plans to maintain service delivery
- Manage the training manager and make sure suitable level of training is provided to new guard force and refresher training provided to current guard force
- Conduct investigation following security incidents and liaise between client and Police as and when required
- Manage Operations Vehicles (Pick up’s and Motorbikes)
- Formulate and implement all security policies / procedures regarding security breaches, crime and investigations and ensure strict compliance for the company.
- Ensure consistent improvement in security deliverables such as background checks, audit and investigations.
- Ensure that appropriate devices and resources are procured for the efficient and effective running of the department.
- Compile and submit a comprehensive monthly, quarterly and annual reports on security to the General manger
- Supervise preparation of work schedules of guards to ensure optimal deployment and allocation of employees to positions to fulfil contract requirements
- Analyze and address employee turnover
- Identifying new business opportunities as well as in terms of growth of business with existing customers, driven by the promotion of integrated security solutions.
- Any other security related task or instruction that may be given to you