Hotel Operations Officer
Operations Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
Bachelor’s degree in /Hotel management/Tourism/Business Admin. International experience or exposure preferable. Excellent interpersonal, communications, time management and computer skills Strong ability to solve problems, motivate employees, and build a winning team. Must be result-oriented, trustworthy and knowledgeable in the Hospitality industry.
This positon will be a key part of the management team which is responsible for delivering excellent customer service while growing the business profitably at our resort.
- Managing the entertainment-banquet, food and beverage, hotel and conference activities to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Develop and execute operating plans to increase efficiencies, customer’s satisfaction, employee morale, growth, and profitability.
- Business Development – provide leadership support and directions to increase sales revenues. Make sales calls, maintain accounts and take actions to capitalize on revenue opportunities
- Cost control- manage expenses, reviewing transactions and monitoring budgets to ensure cost control and maximize profitability.
- Ensure that company policies are implemented objectively and successfully. Responsible for setting goals and holding management team accountable. Provides employees training, feedback, and recognition.
- Safeguard and maintain the assets of the company
- Other duties as assigned by senior management.