Operations Manager Information
1 - 3 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
• College/University Degree or above, • Flexible use of office software, data sensitive, data report analysis ability; if the conditions are excellent, it can be relaxed. • More than two years working experience in purchasing and purchasing food products. • Have good information acquisition ability, decision judgment ability, plan organization ability, negotiation ability, have strong strategic consciousness, cost consciousness, efficiency consciousness and overall concept. • Be familiar with purchasing business and process, understand the market supply of purchasing materials needed by enterprises. Chinese proficiency is preferred.
A reputable Fresh Food and Non-Food company in Ghana requires for immediate employment an innovative and experienced Operations Manager.
Job responsibility includes but not limited to;
- According to the category plan of the company, make the food purchasing plan and be responsible for take charge of new product introduction and old product elimination.
- Responsible for providing commodity related support to stores and providing guidance for store sales.
- Responsible for optimizing and widening procurement channels, reducing procurement costs and risks.
- Responsible for the management of commodity inventory, optimize the inventory structure, and reasonably control the inventory turnover rate and the shortage rate.
- Strengthen communication and communication with suppliers, strive for more preferential policies and fund account period, in order to improve the advantages of commodity sales and ensure the company's capital turnover.
- According to the sales situation and inventory situation of the responsible category, make the relevant promotion plan, and evaluate and summarize the effect of the activities.
- Supplier negotiation and contract signing and other related matters.