Poultry Farm Manager
Operations Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
BSc. in Agriculture/Animal Science with 3+ experience in poultry farm production/management. Skills
- Manage all poultry farm employees. Ensure employee daily responsibilities are completed on time.
- Assign employee tasks, keep track of production performance and record keeping.
- Ensure all aspects of farm operations are met.
- Manage and motivate employee.
- Maintain safe working environment and practices.
- Ensure the welfare of birds.
- In charge of feed, drinking, lighting, manure, ventilation, egg collection and vaccination systems management.
Qualification and Experience
- BSc. in Agriculture/Animal Science with 3+ experience in poultry farm production/management.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to perform manual labor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good people management skills.
- Willing to learn about new poultry technologies.
- Good understanding of poultry farm biosecurity system.
Community 18, Verostina House