Operations Manager Needed Urgently
Operations Manager Information
Must effectively manage staff to ensure the achievement of financial results, excellent customer satisfaction and company objectives.
1. Develop and execute operating plans to increase efficiencies, safety, customer’s satisfaction, employee morale, growth,and profitability.
2. Business Development – provide leadership support and directions to increase sales revenues and profitability. Make sales calls, maintain accounts and take actions to capitalize on revenue opportunities
3. Cost control- manage expenses, reviewing transactions and monitoring budgets to ensurecost controland maximize profitability. Develop and implement cost savings strategies
4. Ensure that company policies are implemented objectively and successfully. Responsible for setting goals and holding the team accountable. Provide,training, feedback, and recognition.
5. Safeguard and maintain the assets of the company – ensure that there is proper inventory control, and efficient use of and maintenance of all company property. No theft.
6. Ensure that facilities are well kept to meet or exceed expectations
7. Manage activities of the resort- maintenance program, general workers, security personnel etc.
8. Other duties as assigned by senior management.