Health And Safety Manager
Operations Manager Information
Category: Health & Safety
Our client, an international trade company is looking to hire a proactive Health and Safety Manager to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will coordinate and manage all safety matters of the branch, formulate and improve relevant systems, take charge of internal organization and management of the department and safety management of the company, so as to reduce production safety risks of the branch.
Construction and Improvement Of Safety Management System
- Assist HSE manager to revise and improve safety rules and regulations, and supervise the implementation to factories and trading companies.
Internal Organization Management
- Responsible for making weekly and monthly work plans for safety management and organizing the implementation
- Responsible for guiding the safety supervisor and safety officer to make work plans and supervise the implementation
- Responsible for assisting the Chinese safety Supervisor to divide the tasks of subordinates and reasonably arrange personnel.
Company Safety Production &Operation Management
- Responsible for assisting the safety supervisor to carry out safety management affairs and putting forward reasonable suggestions
- Supervise and inspect the work of safety management personnel, as well as the safe production and operation of factories and trading companies and timely report to leader
- Assist safety manager in formulating preventive measures against major accidents according to the lessons and experience of accidents related to factories and trade and urge relevant departments to implement
- Under the leadership of the safety supervisor, education is the main method, supplemented by punishment, to punish the personnel who violate rules and regulations in operation/command/labor discipline; To commend and reward those who have performed excellently in rescuing accidents
- Accidents of the company must be dealt with in accordance with the principle of "four not let pass"
- Responsible for the drafting and formulation of relevant rules and regulations of the department and urge the relevant departments to implement
- Frequently go deep into the production site and spot check, timely find and solve existing safety problems
- Promptly inspect the scene after the accident, timely and accurately report to the superior, participate in the investigation of the accident, determine the accident liability, and put forward opinions on the handling of those responsible for the accident
- Cooperate with other departments and complete other tasks assigned by leaders of the company.
Daily Management Of The Department
- Assist the safety supervisor to optimize the organizational structure and personnel allocation and guide the work of the department;
- Assist in supervising and guiding the daily management work of subordinates to ensure the smooth development of their work
Internal and external communication
- Assist the safety supervisor to establish and maintain good relations with fire bureau, police station and other institutions under the guidance and cooperation of the branch's own factories and other senior management
Ability: Have the ability to analyze and judge, plan ability, decision-making ability, innovation ability and organizational coordination, cross-language communication skills.
Personality: rigorous and stable, adhere to principles, serious and responsible, confidential awareness, able to withstand higher work pressure.