Warehouse Supervisor - Takoradi
Operations Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
• Minimum of First Degree in Procurement and supply chain • At least 5 years’ relevant experience in similar role • Ability to speak basic Chinese language • Membership to Professional certification or second degree is an added advantage.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments