Contract And Procurement Specialist
Operations Officer Jobs Information
A reputable company in the Oil and Gas Industry is seeking to employ a Contract and Procurement Specialist.
• Develop key metrics for commercial benchmarking by analyzing market and competitor trends, their key drivers and how these impact on supply chain.
• Develop and run cost models by activity base, and total cost of ownership models based on industry, market, supplier and supply chain information.
• Coordinate development and issuing of tenders, evaluation, and finalization of contracts.
• Organize for negotiations by identifying decision makers, stakeholders, possible scenarios, related reactions, and impact of time.
• Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other professionals.
• Identify the interdependency between relationship management, supplier management principles, behaviours, plans and techniques.
Please send CVs to;
Kindly indicate the title of the role in the subject line of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for Submission of CVs: 10th November, 2022.