Engineering Purchase Officer
Operations Officer Jobs Information
Operations Officer Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Supply, Accounting or related field • 2+ years’ experience in purchasing or procurement • Working knowledge of supply chain management principles • Excellent negotiation and communication skills • Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities • Highly organized with excellent attention to detail • Must have knowledge in SAP, Tally, and other Accounting Software. • Good Communication Skills. • Applicant must be staying around Tema, Nungua, Ashaiman, Accra, Spintex, and its environment.
- To oversee the purchase of technical equipment for industrial operations.
- Collaborate with designers to determine the equipment needed to complete manufacturing or construction projects according to specifications, research vendors for that equipment, then order it.
- Reviews supplier product designs, processes, and activities for compliance with company manufacturing guidelines, quality processes, and standards.
- Communicates product and process issue analysis to procurement engineering leader and product team.
- Consult with engineering/R&D personnel to establish performance criteria and specifications for suppliers.
- Source and investigate potential suppliers and recommends suitable ones for projects or existing products.
- Perform RFQ and total cost analysis
- Work with our key suppliers to help improve their performance, competitiveness and capabilities
- Drive step a step change in supplier performance through the utilization of continuous improvement techniques, structured interventions, risk mitigation and other action plans