Safety,Health And Environmental Officer-Stadium Construction
Operations Technician Information
1. Develops, implements safety management programs based on the evaluation of organizational expertise, applicable laws, regulations, and accepted the practice.
2. Manages the ongoing process to identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement in the environment of care management programs.
3. Prepares and submits reports for hospital administration and outside regulatory agencies as required.
4. Consults with management and staff on a wide variety of safety issues, policies, and concerns including waste management, hazardous material control, and security issues.
5. Implements and monitors the effectiveness of safety committee recommendations.
6. Maintains safety manuals as required.
7. Acts as a safety educator develop and conducts training programs covering all areas associated with site safety, i.e., facility environment, disaster preparedness, emergency preparedness, and new programs or regulations.
8. Responds to and examines safety concerns/issues. Prepares corrective action plans and ensures appropriate follow-up.
9. Oversees and ensures compliance with certification aspects associated with regulatory agencies.
10. Coordinates and/or performs safety inspections in accordance with applicable laws and Health System policy.
11. Performs related duties, as required.