Technical Engineer (Electrical)
Operations Technician Information
5 - 10 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
1. /Diploma in electrical Engineering and instrumentation. 2. 7 to 10 years experience in Biscuit and wafer flow wrapping/on-edge machine and sandwich machines fault finding, repair and maintenance.
- Maintaining the Entire power distribution system
- Maintaining the Fire alarm system and monitoring system
- Maintaining the HMI and plc system as per the OEM Recommendation
- Maintaining Electrical control system of all equipment’s from mixing section
- Carry out and recording Preventive and Breakdown maintenance.
- Maintaining minimum requirement of critical OEM spares and consumables inventory
- Over all control of technicians allocation electricians/plumper/welder/Ac technician and utility technicians
- Maintaining Equipment History card ( soft copy)
- Maintaining AMCs for critical equipment’s
- Maintaining the equipment’s Zero breakdown and minimum cost.
- Controlling the Technical Man power effectively and extracting full efficiency
- Maintaining the calibration records of temp controls and thermos couples and weighing system
- Maintaining Critical control point like metal detector and sieves and magnets
Kojo Thompson Road