Operations Technician Information
The Capital Group Limited
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
An HND/DEGREE in Mechanical engineering or any related field Must have at least 3-5years work experience in a similar position
- Setup the production equipment and supplies before executing the job orders.
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing.
- Ensure that equipments are maintained in good and safe working condition.
- Inspect equipment to identify any replacements, malfunctions and repairs.
- Perform regular equipment maintenance to ensure production capacity and quality.
- Provide assistance to junior operators in their assigned responsibilities.
- Repair and clean the equipment when needed.
- Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements.
- Operate trucks and other industrial vehicles to transfer the production equipment between warehouse and working area.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- Recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety.
- Contribute to waste management programs.
- Identify and report unsafe operations to Supervisor immediately.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
No.5, 1st Zoti Link, Laterbiokorshi