Supply Chain Officer
Operations Technician Information
1 - 3 Years
Project Management Jobs
Degree in Business Admin/ Operations/Logistics or related course
Project & Operations Officer Responsibilities
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Developed a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Establish and maintain relationship with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documents
- Tract project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to protect constraints based on financial analysis.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace.
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintain safe and healthy working environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Manage the logisistics and warehousing bits
- Degree in Business Admin/ Operations/Logistics or related course
- 1-3 Years working experience in a similar field
Community 18, Verostina House