Operations Technician Information
Assist and provide significant support to the Chief Operating Officer in the management of the Day to Day Operational Activities by:
1. Strategic Planning of daily Activities with specific priorities detailing between Urgent and Important initiatives.
2. Coopt with Departmental Heads in the requisition of items and subsequent procurement. This should be done in good time to prevent ad-hoc and unplanned purcheses.
3. Create an internal system in place to regulate the purchases of departmental items and timely renewal of expiry services such as fuel, licenses, insurances, road worthies, utility pre-paid among others.
4. Be in charge of all staff official travel and hotel lodging schedules.
5. Must have knowledge in budget preparation and requisition for funds procedures in an office setting.
6. Must be very proactive and exhibit clear and timely feedback in his/her communication with the COO and all staff.
7. Must understand and appreciate the essence and relevane of time consciousness and time management.
8. Must possess a friendly disposition and willing to render support to all staff to ensure work continuity.
9. Must be proficient in the usage of microsoft suits.
10. Supervise work of Outsourced Security Staff and In- House Security Staff and ensure safety at the work places.
11. Supervise work of outsoured Cleaning Staff and ensure a very clean and healthy working environment at all times.
The above description reflects the nature of task to expect as an Operation Assistant.