Operations & Finance Officer
Operations Technician Information
This role is responsible for ensuring that Corporate Trustee achieves client and customer satisfaction through efficient running of operations, processes and interactions. Will also be responsible for the scheme account management, investments and reconciliation, timely reporting to the Authority, etc. The role is to ensure that the strategic objectives of Corporate Trustee are achieved.
Some key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for managing /supervising the performance of the client relations, information processing and portfolio management of Corporate Trustee.
• Manage the operations department to be results-oriented and achieve the department’s operational SLAs
• Manage all client, customer or service provider requests escalated
• Approve and sign-off all external correspondence to clients, customers and service providers
• Review service provider performance regularly
• Review all payments (fees, taxes, benefits payments, transfers, etc) and approve (where necessary)
• Recommend the periodic review of the asset allocation target for the schemes
Ensure 100% Schedule validation and monthly allocation to scheme members.
Ensure swift processing of benefit claims.